Immune System Support
Showing 1–12 of 17 results
When shopping for general immune enhancers, look no further, we carry many products that support the immune system in a myriad of ways. This includes antioxidants, oxygenators, and enzymes, or products that contain natural growth and immune factors that stimulate production of natural killer cells, production of Interferon, or increase the body’s production of Macrophages and NK-Lymphocytes. They may increase circulation or assimilation of nutrients or detoxify the body.
1. Shark Liver Oil -contains Alkyglycerols – natural substances found in bone marrow and in mother’s milk a major factor in providing immune support to the infant This natural substance enhances the immune system by helping produce higher quantities of red and white blood cells and macrophages which are first line fighters against foreign matter or organisms in our body. The alkyglycerol found in mother’s breast milk is a major factor in providing immune support to the infant. https://cantron.com/product/shark-liver-oil-compound-500-mg-120-softgel-capsul/
2. Colostrum – natures perfect first food. It is the pre-milk substance produced from the mother’s breasts of all mammals during the first 24-48 hours of lactation. Colostrum supplies immune and growth factors and a perfect combination of vitamins and minerals to insure the health, vitality and growth of the newborn. Antibodies: Colostrum has been shown to contain specific antibodies that may help our body in its fight against disease.
3. Germanium-132- known to stimulate production of natural killer cells, T-suppressor cells, Interferon and increases the body’s production of Macrophages and NK-Lymphocytes. It is a powerful antioxidant and enriches oxygen in the living body. and expels harmful pollutants and pathogens.
4. Dr. Willard’s Water- a normalizer of all living things and promotes more rapid healing. It helps the body survive stress. It enhances oxygenation, circulation removes cellular waste and positively affects the lymph glands.
5. Super OPC – OPCs help fight free radicals, dramatically reducing tissue inflammation, swelling as well as binding with and protecting the vital protein collagen.
6. Mild Silver Protein – contains natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic properties.
7. ZQ Immune- a specialty product that supports the body’s own viral defenses.
8. Ecinacea/GoldenSeal Root – Echinacea stimulates the thymus gland – the main organ involved in the body’s immune system responses to infection. Echinacea also stimulates certain white blood cells to neutralize harmful substances and stimulates the production of Interferon.
9. Dr. Franks Hi-Power Nutrient Formula-
10. Glutathione- Every cell in the body’s first line of defense is the substance, Glutathione. It plays a crucial role in function and multiplication of lymphocytes to combat organisms like bacteria, viruses and parasites. Glutathione (GSH) is concentrated in the liver, where it functions as a key detoxifying agent. It is the major naturally occurring antioxidant in the cell. Other lesser antioxidants like vitamin C and E depend on glutathione for their function.
11. MSM- increases blood flow, blood circulation, immunity and body tissue flexibility.
12. GH3- a powerful antioxidant, oxygenator and enhances circulation. In a two-year study, blood samples were taken from 15,000 people, with some of them receiving GH3 and some receiving a placebo. 40% of the people who took GH3 had less sick-leave days, and mortality rate from a flu epidemic was 13% in placebo patients while only being 2.7% in patients who took GH3.
13. Noni Extract- has long been used as a daily common-sense approach to general Wellness. A recent study showed that Noni has unique immune stimulating effects. It stimulates the immune system, regulates cell function and cellular regeneration.
14. Cantron – the World’s most powerful antioxidant, plays a major role in viral defenses, may support T-Cell formation, and eliminate foreign, damaged and mutated proteins.
15. Green Tea Extract- One of the active ingredients in Green Tea is a polyphenol- epigallocatechin (EGCG) which is a potent antioxidant. It also has an inhibitory effect on the enzyme urokinase which can lead to abnormal cell function. Test have shown that EGCG is able to penetrate the body’s cells and shield DNA from potent free radicals.
16. Lapacho Extract- may be the most wondrous herb in all of nature. Through its inimitable nutritional composition, which is governed by principles in nature, Lapacho naturally possesses mild anti-malarial, antibiotic, antiviral, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, decongestant and sedative effects. This wonderous herb has a regulatory action upon digestive functions, bolsters pancreatic function, stimulates the appetite and acts as a general tonic. Lapacho is a blood builder which increases the hemoglobin content and the number of red corpuscles.
17. Megazyme Forte – is a source of metabolic enzymes designed to support immune system function and rid the body of harmful cells and cellular debris. They aid in the destruction of foreign substances and protect from deadly bacterial infections.